Udaariyaan 14th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Naaz and Mallika fight

Udaariyaan 14th November 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
The dance practice starts. Nehmat thanks Advait for helping her. He says I hope you won’t tell anyone. She says yeah. Mallika sees them talking. She gets angry. She recalls what Naaz said. Advait says hi Mallika. Nehmat hugs her. Ekam hugs Nehmat. They start the practice. Ekam says to Nehmat do you remmeber your punish? She says shut up. Ekam says let me meet aunty. Let’s go meet her Nehmat. He goes out. Advait says Mallika I can’t dance. You guys dance. Mallika says please. it’s our wedding. Ekam hugs Nehmat outside. She says sorry. He holds her. Nehmat says let me go. He says I will never let you go. I am yours. He says you’re my world. We are gonna get married soon. She says we are not even engaged. He makes a ring of the bottle caps and makes her wear them. He comes close to kiss her. Nehmat shoves him. She kisses his cheek. Nehmat runs inside.

Advait says Mallika I have a lot of work. Nikhil says let me tell you. Mallika says let’s continue. Naaz says we can start when Advait is back. She says such a boring wedding Mallika. Your prince charming is so boring. Mallika is angry. Nehmat prays everything goes well. Naaz and Mallika fight. Mallika throws water in her face. They both cream and fight. Nehmat stops them. She says your in-laws will see. Bua sees them. Nehmat locks them in the room and says what if your in-laws saw. Mallika says she started it. Naaz says Nehmat stop your drama. They both hit each other. Naaz says she keeps insulting me. Mallika says she’s such a liar. Naaz says you said bad things to Nikhil’s mom about me. Nehmat screams and says stop it both of you. Go out and break each other’s face. The shame on you both. I will not take anyone’s side. You’re both the same. Fight out and get your wedding canceled. You guys have 10 minutes to clean your faces or I will tell everyone. She leaves in anger.

Ekam looks for Nehmat. She says I can’t tell him. He will get tensed. Ekam asks where were you? Rama shows but the necklaces. Bua says do they like each other? They were fighting with each other. Rama recalls what Mallika said. She says they’re are friends. Nikhil says let’s go dance mummy. They go out. Mallika’s family comes too. Kapoor welcomes Randhawa. Mallika tries to leave the room in anger. Naaz says stop messing with me. Ekam asks Nehmat why do you look worried? I always think about you. Tell me. SHe says I am stressed about it all. He says to think about us only. See we look so good. Mallika says you better stop messing with me. Naaz says time will tell if Nehmat will be your bhabhi or your fiance’s wife. Mallika slaps her. Nehmat says to Ekam let me talk to Mallika and Naaz.

Nehmat comes to the room and says done and sorted? Naaz says ask her. Mallika gets ready. She says I am fine. Naaz says she saw Mallika slapping me still acting normal. Naaz hugs Nehmat and says you fixed everything. She says you will pay for her slap. I won’t let go of your partiality. Nehmat hugs Mallika too. Bua comes there. She says let’s go dance girls. The dance starts. Shally asks Naaz where were you? She says I was resting. She says Nehmat was with Advait all night and hugging Ekam now. Naaz says you see wht I do with you now Nehmat.

Episode ends

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Udaariyaan 14th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Naaz and Mallika fight appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/RH1UBAs
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form