Ajooni 21st December 2022 Written Episode Update

Ajooni 21st December 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Harvinder and Shikha bring Aman’s body to the jungle, she asks him to bury her there and leave quickly.

Rajveer is standing alone, Ajooni comes there and asks what happened? Rajveer hugs her and says I am sorry for not saving you in time, he tries to hurt himself but Ajooni stops him. Ajooni says I am okay, please stop hurting yourself. Rajveer says I can never let you go, I won’t let anything happen to you, I won’t be able to live without you, I will always be with you. Promise me that you won’t put yourself in trouble from now on. Promise me you will think about us only from now on. Ajooni promises him and says anything for you.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Ajooni 21st December 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/H8iN2ZD
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form