Shrimad Ramayan 1st February 2024 Written Episode Update: Ram and Sita get blessed

Shrimad Ramayan 1st February 2024 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Dasharath coming to Ayodhya with his sons and bahus. The people see Ram and Sita, and praise their jodi. Kaikeyi says my Ram… Everyone smiles. She sees Dasharath. Dasharath welcomes the four brides. He asks Kaushalya to begin the rituals. Kaikeyi hugs Ram and Sita. She praises Sita’s beauty. She blesses them. Bharat and Mandvi come to her. Kaikeyi hugs him. She says Mandvi, you are my daughter from now, daughters don’t touch feet, you are very pretty. She hugs Mandvi. Bharat says I missed you a lot, I wish you were there. Kaikeyi says I know, you would have missed your mum. Bharat says but Sita was there as my mum, she protected dad’s promise, my marriage happened in Ram’s mandap and mahurat, what can be more auspicious for me. Kaikeyi nods.

Kaushalya hugs Ram. Manthara says you lost everything, innocent Kaikeyi, go ahead and get happy welcoming your son and bahu. Kaushalya asks Sita and her sisters to walk inside by hitting the kalash. Sita’s grahpravesh happens. All the couples walk in. Shatrughan says I m feeling hungry. Sumitra says I knew it, you will ask for food, come.

Everyone sits to dine. She says this is Vivaah food, you have to eat it without folding hands. Shatrughan says fine, I will try. He tries to eat the laddoo. He asks Laxman to say how to eat it. Laxman says I know it, but I can’t eat it before Ram eats the food, so Ram will show it. Dasharath signs Ram. Ram nods. Ram feeds the food to Sita. She feeds it to the person beside her. They all eat the food this way. Bharat feeds the sweets to Ram. Ram smiles. Laxman says amazing. Ram says if you feed someone else before yourself, then it will return to you also. Kaushalya says all the brothers should stay together and happy. Bharat says Ram taught this to us before going to Gurukul. Manthara says Bharat is Ram’s slave and Mandvi is Sita’s slave, good jodi.

Kaushalya tells everyone about the ring finding ceremony. Sumitra says we will start this ritual by you today. Sita puts the ring given by Parvati. Shatrughan says we brothers will win this game. Everyone smiles. Shatrughan says I won. He shows something else. Laxman says you didn’t win, see how I win. Urmila pinches Laxman’s hand and gets the ring. Shatrughan jokes. Bharat says I will show you how to win this game. Mandvi finds the ring. Bharat says but…

Sumitra says its Ram and Sita’s turn. Laxman says its about our respect now. Bharat says I want Sita to win. Manthara says Bharat called Sita as Maa. Ram gets the ring. He gives it to Sita. She smiles. Sumitra says Sita won. Shatrughan says Ram didn’t win a small game. Ram says there is no competition in relations, one wins by losing. Sita says that’s why, you have a right on this ring. She makes Ram wear the ring.

Precap:
Ram says I will be incomplete without you. Manthara brainwashes Kaikeyi. Kaikeyi asks her to send message to her brother.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Shrimad Ramayan 1st February 2024 Written Episode Update: Ram and Sita get blessed appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/ALDcY1l
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form