Shiv Shakti (Zee) 26th May 2024 Written Episode Update: Keertan traps Shakti and Shiv

Shiv Shakti (Zee) 26th May 2024 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1

Shakti drops her jewellery out of the car, Shiv is following the path and finds them. Keertan tells Shakti that he can kill her if she tries anything, he puts a knife on her neck and says don’t move. Shakti silently drops her ring. Shiv finds it and follows the path. Shakti tells Keertan that Shiv will save her. He laughs and says that mental will save you? he can’t find you. Shakti says he will find me anywhere in this world. She silently drops her earrings.

Manorama tells Koyal that Shakti isn’t picking up her call. The nurse says Dharam is awake. She rushes to him and says thank God you are fine, she tells Koyal to scold him. Koyal says you should scold me with me. They both tag team to scold him. Dharam asks how are you both saying the same thing? I took poison but you both have lost your minds. Manorama says I always wanted a DIL like Koyal, the one that will love Dharam more than me. I am sure no one can love him more than you. Dharam says I must be dreaming. Manorama says this is reality, I am sorry for lying to you. Koyal says sorry for being difficult. She says Manorama and I have reconciled so everything is sorted. Manorama puts his hand in her hand and says I lost in front of your love, just be happy together. She goes to call Shakti.

Rimjhim brings milk for Dadi but she says I won’t eat anything till Shiv and Shakti are back. Rimjhim says I am sure Shakti took Shiv to Maa’s house, she isn’t picking up my call. The landline rings and Dadi picks it. Manorama says its me, I was calling Shakti but she isn’t picking up. Dadi says she isn’t at your place? Manorama says we are not at home, isn’t Shakti at your place? Dadi starts crying and says I don’t know where Shiv and Shakti are. The family threw them out. Manorama says how? Dadi says I let it happen, I didn’t stop them. Manorama says where did they go? Dadi says we thought they would go to your place. Manorama says she was calling us but we were not at home. How could you throw them out? I thought you loved your family but I have no respect for you anymore. She says we will come there. Dadi ends the call and cries. Manorama tells Koyal to stay with Dharam, she leaves with Chacha.

Shiv is looking for Shakti on the streets. Otherside Keertan brings Shakti to a den and says nobody can save you.

Dadi tells the family that she was a fool to listen to them and let Shiv-Shakti go. Manorama and Chacha come there. Manorama asks where is Shiv and Shakti? Dadi says we don’t know, we are looking for them. Manorama says how could you throw them out? I have a right to ask where is my daughter? Ragunath says we didn’t throw them out, we just wanted Shiv to be hospitalized but Shakti didn’t listen.

Keertan tells Shakti that Shiv can’t come to save her. You thought I wouldn’t notice you throwing things out of the car? I really want Shiv to come here so I can shoot him. Shakti is shocked.

Manorama tells Ragunath that you wanted your son to go to a mental asylum? I am proud of my daughter to leave with her husband without thinking about anything. You people were inconvenienced a little bit and threw them out? Gayatri chose me as Shiv’s mother so I ask from that right, how could you throw him out?

Shiv arrives outside the den and knocks on the door, he calls out to Shakti. Keertan tells Shakti to scream for him so he can come in and be killed. Shakti looks on.

The episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Shiv Shakti (Zee) 26th May 2024 Written Episode Update: Keertan traps Shakti and Shiv appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/FSOB1mj
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form