Kumkum Bhagya 2nd June 2024 Written Episode Update: Prachi feels betrayed by Ranbir

Kumkum Bhagya 2nd June 2024 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Manpreet telling Poorvi that RV is a boon for her and has hired a good lawyer for her. Poorvi gets emotional and tells Manpreet that Maa is calling her, as they all don’t have food without her. Manpreet says not just RV, but all his family is boon for her, and says she is very happy for her. She ends the call. Poorvi cries badly recalling the bad treatment by Harleen and others. She thinks she has everything, but actually there is nothing. She says life is all messed up, everyone thinks that she got a good husband, he didn’t give me any pain, and has saved me and Maa’s respect in the society. She says RV is mine, but he is not mine. She says I can’t complain to him about himself or others.

Poorvi comes to yug and knocks on the door. Yug asks her to come inside. Poorvi thanks him. He asks why? She says you supported me, trusted me and followed that guy. Yug says there is no thank you and sorry in friendship. Poorvi says then also thank you. He says I can thank you for being sweet, for coming in this house and bhai’s life, and for making tea for me. He says they will open the food joint with a tagline that brother in law’s choice is sister in law’s tea. She says if the court don’t free me then everyone will blame you for supporting you. Yug says nothing will happen to you.

Ranbir asks Prachi to listen to him. She says I don’t want to talk, leave my hand. She asks him to leave and bites on his hand. He asks if you are done, and still holding her hand. He takes her to room and asks what is all this? He says you shall talk to me, we met after 20 years. She says you have acted to be dead for 20 years. He says why will I act. He says you don’t know what happened to me, and why I didn’t return. She says I don’t want to know, you married my friend Tashu and see the destiny game, I got my husband married to my friend. She says she don’t want to hear anything. He says I didn’t see you or was not aware that you are marrying my friend. He asks why you didn’t stop my marriage. She says she didn’t see his face, but saw someone else wearing clothes like him. Ranbir says he was Karthik, Tashu’s friend. Gajendra is coming there with keysmith. Tashu says she got the master key. Prachi asks why you didn’t call, as my number is still same. Ranbir says his didn’t run away from her. He tells that his heart wanted to meet her and see her face, but his mind asked him not to meet her. Tashu says Priyu, I got the keys and is opening the door. Ranbir hides. Rajni says again it got closed, it had opened.

Tashu opens the door, comes inside and hugs Prachi. Gajendra asks Prachi to come downstairs. He addresses to the Media and tells that Priyu will present the manifesto. The video is played on the screen. Ranbir comes downstairs. He also sees the video. Tashu asks where was you, and says it doesnt look good that you were not here. Ranbir asks why you didn’t tell me that Priyu’s name is Prachi. She says she called her Priyu with love, and tells that she has given her nickname Priyu like she calls him K. Gajendra tells that Priyu will work in my party too and congrats her. He asks the guests to have dinner. He tells Prachi that it will be late so stay here tonight. Prachi says I have to go home. Tashu says you shall stay here, being my best friend and says whatever is mine, is yours first, house and family. She says I will call your family and inform them.

Tashu takes Prachi to a room and asks her to stay here tonight. Prachi says she has to go home. Tashu says she doesn’t disrespect her Papa, and asks her to place the fresh bedsheet and sleep, and asks her to wear clothes from her wardrobe and says whatever is mine, is yours. She sees Ranbir standing outside and takes him from there.

Prachi closes the door and cries. Tashu comes to room and says you didn’t sleep till now. Ranbir says I am not getting sleep. She says if we shall go for drive. He says no, and tells that something related to work is going on in his mind. Tashu sleeps. Ranbir thinks to go and talk to Prachi.

Prachi thinks he must have seen me definitely and must have seen me, and thinks he is lying as he don’t want her in his life. She asks why you are doing this, and says you never loved me and hid the fact from me that you are alive. She says I don’t want to know, I had kept you alive in my heart, you have won as everything is over now. Ranbir knocks on the door and asks her to open the door. Prachi asks him to go. Ranbir asks her to talk to him. She says you have lied and betrayed me, and snatched my everything. She says I don’t want you to snatch my friend and says if she finds the truth then she will leave me. He says you care for others. She says those others were with me when I needed help. He asks her to talk to him once and give him a chance.

Precap: RV stops his car. He catches the fake notes supplier and asks him to tell who had trapped Poorvi. The guy says Monisha. RV is shocked.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Kumkum Bhagya 2nd June 2024 Written Episode Update: Prachi feels betrayed by Ranbir appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/ZDQ759f
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form