Mere Sai 15th June 2023 Written Episode Update: Sais brick given by his Guruji cracks.

Mere Sai 15th June 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Sai in Dwarka Mai holding a brick in his hand. The flowers outside on a tree fall down and make the face of his Guru. Sai smiles and prays and says Guruji your wish is my command. The flowers disappear in the air. It starts thundering and lightning and the weather goes bad. Everyone in Shirdi wakes up due to bad weather. Baizmaa gets worried for Sai. In Nagpur Bapu and his wife see Sai’s face in the sky and he says this means Sai is calling me and tells his wife he has to leave for Shirdi quickly.

Shama in the cart sees Sai’s face in the sky and says to the driver lets go back to Shirdi. Slowly one by one all devotees of Sai see his face in the sky and proceed towards Shirdi.
Kulkarni sees the bad weather and says this seems like a big storm is going to come and I have seen such weather for the first time and I wish that beggar Sai dies in this weather. Keshav asks Kulkarni to stop this behaviour. Kulkarni yells at him and leaves.
Keshav tells Sonali and Rukmini that he is worried about Sai and going to meet Sai. Sonali says I will come too. Rukmini says I will wait here you two go.

Everyone goes towards Dwarka Mai and gathers at Dwarka Mai. The weather keeps getting worst. Everyone sees Sai sitting on the steps holding a brick in his hand. Sai looks at everyone and lightning falls on the brick and the brick breaks. Everyone gets scared. Baizmaa rushes to Sai and asks him if is everything alright, this brick was given to you by your guru, what does this mean its broken now. Sai tells her, my Guru has called me. Sonali asks Sai who is his Guru. Malchapati says are you talking about Venkusha Guruji but he is no more what are you saying?
Everyone gets scared and worried.

Sai asks everyone to calm down and not worry and says go sleep, I will meet you all tomorrow. Sai walks inside and looks at Baizmaa and seems worried.

The next day everyone gather at Appa Patil’s house. Everyone discusses how they saw Sai’s calling. Dixit asks what’s wrong you all look worried. Tatya tells Dixit Kakasaheb the whole scenario. Dixit and Bapu Saheb tell everyone Sai is not at Dwarka Mai. Baizmaa gets worried. Sai walks to everyone and asks them not to worry he is right here. Baizmaa says to Sai, we all are worried and want to know why did you say your Guru called you. Sai says I want to talk to others who have come from outside. Sai says to Dixit and Bapu Saheb that they should;t have left their work and come here. Dixit says we have made arrangements and taken off and then come here. Sai explains you’ll treat me as Guru and so came on my calling,s o similarly I have to go see my guruji. Baizmaa says how is this possible, Venkusha Guruji is no more.
Appa Patil says maybe Sai wants to meditate and meet his Guru. Baizmaa says she feels something is not right. Sai says there is nothing to worry, I will always be in Shirdi and why will anyone separate me from you all, I will always keep meeting you all and I am everywhere here in Shirdi always, in every particle.
Everyone sees Sai everywhere in trees, in leaves, in flowers, in houses, in the sky everywhere.
Baizmaa thinks that Brick is very close to Sai, Sai treats it as his protective shield and that breaking isn’t just a coincidence, what must be Sai hiding?
Sai blesses everyone.

Bapu Saheb sees kids playing and goes to Khandoba Mandir. He keeps seeing flashes of a house and gets confused. Bapu Saheb performs aarti.
Bapu Saheb sees Sai standing behind with others. Bapu Saheb says I see a house. Sai says its time to fulfil our promises, my promise to stay with you in your house and your promise to build a house in Shirdi. Dixit and Shama say we will help you build that house.

Precap:
Baizmaa asks Sai why is he cleaning so late. Sai says I just want to distribute my belongings with everyone and who knows later I won’t get a chance. Baizmaa gets worried.
Sai shows Bapu Saheb the place to build his house.

Update Credit to: Tanaya

The post Mere Sai 15th June 2023 Written Episode Update: Sai’s brick given by his Guruji cracks. appeared first on Telly Updates.



from Telly Updates https://ift.tt/0UKBM5X
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form